Monday, December 14, 2009

Honors History Writing #4: A Personal History

1. This semester has been rather successful for me. I turned in every single honors essay and did pretty well on all of them. My current grade in this class is an A-, and I hope my final grade will end up the same.

2. I would definitely have spent more time on the essays to get A's. My highest essay grade was a B, but I think that if I had tried harder I would've gotten better grades. I would utilize my class time better and turn in all of my assignments on time. That was really the only reason I don't have a higher A.

3. My goals are simple: continue to work hard, but improve my effort overall. If I can just do that, it will be relatively easy to keep my head above water next semester.

4. I would really like to explore the 90's, but I know that could only happen in a dream world. Or college. But I've also been interested in the Cold War era for a while. It just seems like there isn't much coverage of the Cold War.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home