Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Assignment #16: MSB Comments, Ideas, Plans, Critiques and more.

From Akari's blog post Possible MSB Products, I learned that there are other ways to make my project than just a photo essay or piece of writing. I realized that I need to broaden my horizons to make a big project like this come out right.


From Marcus' blog post Possible MSB Products, I saw an incredibly good example of a documentary. This showed me that there are plenty of professional products that I can use as examples for my own work, and not just guess as to what to do for my project.


From Grant's blog post Blog #15, I realized how little I have to worry about picking a final product to make. There are so many ideas that choosing one shouldn't be too hard. The biggest part will be putting 100% effort into the project to make sure that it's exhibition-worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home