Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog Assignment #5: Photography Techniques

Depth of Field
Don't judge me because I'm picking the one that everyone else is picking. I think that using the depth of field can really make my picture look more comedic and make the hot dog look at least 50 times more appetizing.

Vignetting
I've redeemed myself! By using this technique, I can eccentuate the perfect shape of the hot dog with a glowing aura. I don't know if my camera will be able to pull off such a feat, seeing as it's a point-'n'-shoot but it's worth a try I suppose.
Ah! But I seem to have misread! It looks as though the effect must be added AFTER the picture is taken. If that's truly the case, I see no problem with employing this technique.

Posed Portraits
And back to conformity. My picture is in no way, shape or form candid, as you can tell from the strange and exaggerated facial expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home