Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blog Assignment #1: The New Horrors in Store...ers.

My overall goals for this coming year are simple. I want to get straight A's like last year and maintain good work habits.As for what I want to learn, I'm waiting in anticipation. I don't really know what I want to learn about in history, but I know whatever it is will be interesting. For English, however, I want to learn how to write creatively because I haven't really had much experience with that style. Any writing I've done in the past has been research or persuasive...in other words, boring.

A lot of the kids in this class are people I've never met before so I'll be able to develop some new connections and work on meeting everyone. It's not that I have a problem meeting people, it's just that I don't usually feel like going out of my way to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home